Amazing country with a wide variety of landscapes from the turquoise blues of the Mediterranean sea by the French riviera to the white slopes of the Mont Blanc, the highest peak of Europe, from the purple lavender fields of Provence to its Atlantic side surf coast by Biarritz, from Paris, the city of lights to its many cute villages,… And this is without mentioning its tropical islands: French Polynesia, Guadeloupe and Martinique in the Caribbeans, La Réunion in the Indian ocean… A very rich history, specific terroirs, delicious food, some of the best wines in the world, champagne, the widest variety of cheeses, world-renowned museums, France has it all!
- The Mont Saint Michel,
- The French Riviera off the beaten path,
- The Canal du Midi in Southern France for a multi-day biking adventure or quiet boat ride,
- The Alps for second to none skiing and snowboarding,
- Paris, the city of lights!
Check out the “France” category to access our articles or go by the above free interactive map. Zoom-in and click on the pins to find out about what to do in France:
- Orange pins correspond to cultural visits,
- Blue pins correspond to bars, restaurants, coffee shops…
- Green pins correspond to outdoor activities.
The shapes of the pins indicate what they hide:
- Star pins link you to the corresponding Best regards from far articles,
- Circle pins provide tips and information about the place.
Don’t roam, don’t get lost and add your own favourite spots on the go to easily share it all with your friends back home. Tempting? Check out this short tutorial to use this free interactive map on your smartphone to guide you!