So far, for us, Czech Republic is limited to the city of Prague. Prague is a beautiful and charming city that is wonderful to visit whichever the season.
To make it easy for you to explore Prague, here is our interactive map, showing places to eat, sleep and visit, from must-see cultural visits to low-key and off the beaten path restaurants. Zoom-in and click on the pins to find out about what to do in Prague:
- Orange pins correspond to cultural visits,
- Blue pins correspond to bars, restaurants, coffee shops…
- Green pins correspond to outdoor activities.
The shapes of the pins indicate what they hide:
- Star pins link you to the corresponding Best regards from far articles,
- Circle pins provide tips and information about the place.
Imagine yourself walking the streets of Prague like a local, with just your smartphone with this interactive map to guide you. Don’t roam, don’t get lost and add your own favourite spots on the go to easily share it all with your friends back home. Tempting? Check out this short tutorial and you will be all set in no time!
Marcella & Claire