Beautiful canals, historical cities, café culture, flowers, cheeses, potatoes and Delft blues, environment-minded people, rather flat landscapes, uncountable bicycles, precursory laws, gay-friendliness, world-renowned painters, the most exported beer… This small country has left traces all over the world as exploring is in the blood of many of its inhabitants, including the Dutch one of the team!
Check out the “The Netherlands” category to access our articles or go by the above free interactive map. Zoom-in and click on the pins to find out about what to do in The Netherlands:
- Orange pins correspond to cultural visits,
- Blue pins correspond to bars, restaurants, coffee shops…
- Green pins correspond to outdoor activities.
The shapes of the pins indicate what they hide:
- Star pins link you to the corresponding Best regards from far articles,
- Circle pins provide tips and information about the place.
Don’t roam, don’t get lost and add your own favourite spots on the go to easily share it all with your friends back home. Tempting? Check out this short tutorial to use this free interactive map on your smartphone to guide you!