About best regards from far
Best regards from far is the collaboration between two eclectic women, driven to explore and understand the world, often off-the-beaten-path and behind the scenes to inspire you. Non-profit, we aim at broadening one’s horizons to bridge gaps between cultures, and make travellers more aware of their impacts to positively affect local economies, to support community-run projects, to conserve, and to protect the environment. We strongly believe in education to make the world a better place.
- You want to dream and get inspired? Broaden your horizons and learn?
- Find unique content, in-depth articles and inspiring photographs
- You want to plan your next trip? Find off-the-beaten-path hidden gems?
- Find user-friendly interactive maps, travel tips, free downloadable GPS pins & tracks
- You want to travel consciously and in a sustainable way, supporting local economies?
- Find highlights of locally-run projects, homestays and volunteer initiatives
Your next steps?
- Use the menus above to browse to your destination, and use our interactive maps to help you plan your trip
- Explore the following categories, based on your main interests:
- Like us on Facebook to stay updated!
Collaborate with us: conferences, photo exhibits, travel planning and consulting, gear reviewing, and destination promoting: BestRegardsFromFar@gmail.com.
- Don’t miss out, hop on board with us and enjoy the ride: